CJ McBride, Senior Pastor of Abiding Love Fellowship Church in Foley, Alabama has been in ministry for over 30 years. He pioneered a church in South Carolina after spending fourteen and a half years with the U.S. Air Force and earning the Chief of Staff Award for the entire United States. He completed his Bachelors in Pastoral Ministry at In Christ International Bible College in Alexandria, Louisiana . He most recently achieved his Doctorate in Divinity from Lighthouse Seminary of Arkansas on May 30, 2011.
God placed in his heart to establish a Bible College over 25 years ago, so he founded Faith In Action Bible College, a fully accredited college in 2008. The college has graduated 6 four year classes and currently has over 90 full time students enrolled.
CJ McBride excells in teaching leadership skills both in the ministry as well as principles for success in the secular world. God has put a mandate on Abiding Love Fellowship and Faith In Action Bible College to be a "training center" so that the Gospel can be preached around the world.
Pastor CJ is an anointed man of God who enthusiastically teaches the Word of God inspiring hope, faith and joy, while walking in the love of God.
CJ McBride has been a guest speaker at several national and international venues and campmeetings including the Jamaican National Convention in August 2013. He also hosts a three-day leadership conference "Leading With Integrity" in September each year in Foley Alabama. (please see CJ McBrides itinerary on this website). He has been a guest on the TBN Telivision Broadcast Network.
If you are interested in having CJ McBride speak, you can reach his ministry at 251-943-1615.
Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Spirit of God came upon man and they were inspired to write the Word of God to show man God’s plan and purpose. II Tim. 3:16
2. We believe in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, a Triune Godhead (Trinity). John 15:26
3. We believe that Jesus came to Earth as both God (Diety) and man. Col. 2:9
4. We believe the only way to salvation (being born again) is by confessing Jesus Christ as your personal savior, and believing in your heart. Eph. 2:8-9, Rom. 10:9-10
5. We believe man was placed in the Garden of Eden in right relationship with God and by free choice (his will) he fell into sin and brought evil and death into the world. Gen. 1:27, Rom. 3:9, 23
6. We believe in Water Baptism Rom. 6:4 and Holy Communion I Cor. 11:26 as two ordinances that should be practiced by the church.
7. We believe the Baptism of the Holy Spirit empowers believers to live victorious lives as witnesses by being continually filled. Acts 1:8
8. We believe in sanctification, that man is set-apart (1) to worship God I Cor. 12:13, (2) to serve God Deut. 10:20, (3) that as we grow up in Christ we set aside every weight that would hold us back Rom. 8:13.
9. We believe the mission of the church is to seek the lost by preaching the Gospel locally, nationally and internationally through evangelism, to build up the local church through discipleship and to support the work of missions. I Cor. 12:13, Acts 1:8
10. We believe God divinely sets individuals in the church in all capacities to serve. We believe that God calls man but also uses man to recognize the call and prepare for leadership and servanthood. I Cor. 12:28
11. We believe Divine Healing is a part of the redemptive work of Christ. Isa. 53:4-5, I Pet. 2:24
12. We believe in the rapture, the millennial reign of Christ and the final judgment for non-believers. Matt. 24:30
13. We believe in the New Heaven and New Earth. Rev. 21 & 22
[I thank my God] for your fellowship (your sympathetic cooperation and contributions and partnership) in advancing the good news (the Gospel) from the first day [you heard it] until now. Philippians 1:5
The scripture above was written by the Apostle Paul to the church at Philippi in thanksgiving for the partnership they had entered into with him. Becoming a partner for the sole purpose of advancing the Kingdom of God is a biblically based principle of God. You can find evidence of partnerships all through the New Testament.
A partner is a person who shares or is associated with another in some action or endeavor; sharer; associate. We see so many times in God’s Word the benefits of standing in agreement with each other. Standing in one mind and one accord to see God’s plan and purpose unfold in our lives and the lives of others. Partnering with CJ McBride Ministries through your prayer and financial support will be a strategic move in placing a hedge of protection around you and your family. We make a commitment to pray daily for your family and loved ones, to study continually to teach you to live in victory in every area of your life. Within this partnership, you have access to walk in the same anointing of prosperity and blessings that flow through this ministry.
God is opening doors of opportunity for us to continue to spread the Gospel, the Good News, of Christ. We are currently on local and national television, giving us the potential to reach 84 million homes. Faith In Action Bible College (FIABC), a fully accredited 4 year degree college, has over 70 full time students who are hungry and excited about learning who they are in Christ and how to live in the blessing of the Lord that makes us rich and adds no sorrow with it (Proverbs 10:22). FIABC has plans to expand into the Caribbean with locations in Haiti and Jamaica. My wife and I will begin traveling to these locations to train and equip the people for the work that God has called them to do.
Aside from the financial investment you will be making as a monthly partner you will receive a monthly newsletter as well as a life changing message on CD. If at this time you cannot commit to a monthly seed, a one time gift of any amount will be greatly appreciated. Please prayerfully consider becoming a partner with CJ McBride Ministries through your prayers of agreement and financial giving. Thank you for your prayer and kind generosity. Not that I seek or am eager for [your] gift, but I do seek and am eager for the fruit which increases to your credit [the harvest of blessing that is accumulating to your account]. Philippians 4:17.
May God richly bless you and your family.
Dr. CJ McBride
CJ McBride Ministries
(Physical) 17644 County Rd 26
(Mailing) P.O. Box 2187 Foley, Alabama 36536 Phone: 251-943-1615 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org